Software for Movers
There are a lot of Software for Moving Companies on the market and navigating your way to the right solution can be time consuming. Each software comes from a different perspective on how software should work for your business. While we believe our software can benefit any business we believe strongly in you making sure our software will do what you need it to so we invite you to look at the other products on the market and make the right decision for your business.
Advice on your Moving Software Hunt:
There are a lot of individualised factors related to how you run your business that effect your choices for software. Here are some commonly overlooked factors that you should be aware of when comparing products.
- Pricing: While MovePoint is very open with their pricing make sure you get a good understanding of all the charges involved. Some companies will charge you per job, per user, data usage, per software install, and have many hidden fees. We make our pricing simple, 1 monthly fee, a setup and training fee and unlimited users, jobs, data storage.
- Support: MovePoint and our staff take pride in providing high quality unlimited one-on-one support over the phone or via email with American support staff. With our software being founded by experienced movers we go beyond the software and provide tips to help you grow your business. Make sure to investigate how much support is included and how detailed their support is.
- Technology Needs: MovePoint handles all technology for you with our web-based software, no servers, or complex networking needed. Make sure to detail any special hardware or Technology needs with the software as that will mean additional costs.
- Updates: MovePoint handles all updates for you making it as simple as logging into your system to get access to new features or updates. Other companies may require you to download and install a series of updates on each computer and may charge for those updates.
- Compatibility: MovePoint can run on any web browser. Doesn’t matter what version of Windows, Mac, Android, or iOS you may be using if you have a browser MovePoint will work. Some old software on the market requiring client side installation may not work with Macs, or breaks with newer versions of Windows.
- Scalability: As your company grows you will need more functionality to run your business meaning more software. Make sure your software choice can grow with your business. MovePoint Offers multiple packages to provide cost Saving options as your needs grow.